• White cover with 100gsm white paper inside
• Yearly, Monthly and Weekly Views - December 2016 - December 2017
• Unique hand-drawn illustrations, neon colours and activity pages
• Includes cute sticker sheets + 15 page removable notebook
• Inner pockets + ribbon page marker
• Durable clear PVC cover
Includes pages for:
• Wish List
Free USA shipping for orders over $150 US.
Standard Flat Rate $9.95 US.
*International orders are sent via Air Mail Express, and most orders should be delivered within 5-10 days.
Please note: Costs do not include duties and taxes. Overseas customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees that may be imposed are the responsibility of the customer.
View more Shipping & Delivery information.
- TackyReview by Bella
- DisappointedReview by Amy
The white is off putting, cream was a much nicer colour and the other neon colours look horrible, especially with the plain white background. I'm not a fan of how the design is printed on the diary with a clear cover, where previously, it had been printed on the PVC cover which made it look high quality. The pictures are a little strange too.
Overall, the quality looks like it has gone down due to the design compared to previous years. Don't get me wrong, I love Kikki K and I LOVE the layout/format of this diary, but the design/colours for the 2017 definitely missed the mark in all areas for me. I am considering covering the front with duraseal or something. Please change it back! (Posted on 20/11/2016)
- I love itReview by Sahar
- Love it <3 Review by Lauren
- Missed the markReview by Anita
Your target audience for this 2017 are kids.... give us something stylish ..please! Its not kids who buy this diary.
Perhaps go against the grain and bring out a black, white and gold or copper! Do something totally different. Love the format of the diary don't like the childish design. (Posted on 13/11/2016)
- Not as great as the 2016 and 2015 onesReview by Cati
I don't really mind the new clear PVC jacket, though it could be true that dirt and dust could get between it and the actual diary, that wouldn't be ideal.
What I do like about the new design is that it's a bit more like a paperback and a little less bulky than the 2016 and 2015 ones.
Inside, just the weekly overview and all of the extra pages, it's the same as the previous versions, so this still gets three stars. I'm really not a fan of the new design though, and am considering buying the "Sweet" Diary for 2018 instead. (Posted on 13/11/2016)
- Why change a perfect designReview by DB
- What happened?Review by ST
- Not GreatReview by Shan
- Why change a perfect design!?Review by Victoria
- Disappointed Review by Robyn
- Love, love, love!Review by Cass
- I love it! ❤️Review by Jen
- Overall Great DiaryReview by Trio
The missing star is for the design, I feel the drawings are not what I was expecting and are a little odd, personally I prefer the 2016 Cute Diary. The design was still "Cute" but I feel like it was a little more polished. (Posted on 20/09/2016)
- GreatReview by ASH
- Not SatisfiedReview by Krithika
Back to top
Returns & Exchanges:
Returns can be made within 2 weeks of purchase according to our Returns Policy.
View more Returns & Exchanges information.