Join Our Team / Bli en del av vårt team
Since being founded by Swedish born Kristina Karlsson in 2001, kikki.K Swedish Home/Office Style has won a string of awards for excellence in retail, business and design. We are passionate about being a great place to work and are proud to have been recognised in the BRW Best Places to Work in Australia in 2012 and 2013.
Want to write your own part in our success story? As a member of our inspiring team you will:
- Love stationery and have a passion for contemporary design
- Be willing to learn and grow with us, and enjoy being part of an enthusiastic and fun team
- Love working in an environment that gives respect and opportunity to every team member
93% of our team members say that kikki.K is a friendly place to work and we’re very proud to have been awarded as one of the 50 Great places to Work in Australia.
Read about our Team Members' Favourite Memories
We’re passionate about investing in our people and showing that we value them. As a retail or head office team member you will enjoy:
- Unique benefits including a paid day off on your birthday
- Generous staff discounts
- Great potential for career progression – we always prefer to recruit from within our talented team first
- Ongoing training and access to all the tools required to be successful
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing team of fun, caring and talented individuals
- Bonuses for referring great new people to our team
- Opportunities to take part in, and nominate fellow team members for our reward and recognition programme
- A forum to communicate openly and be heard by our Leadership team
We also offer special benefits to our retail team, including:
- A comprehensive training program upon commencement
- External management training
- Profit share and ongoing incentives to reward excellence
- View and apply for our current opportunities
Watch the video about our
inspiring journey so far...