• Measurements (Ring Diameter): 28mm / 1.1"
• Measurements (Ring Spacing): 15mm between each and 65 mm middle gap / 0.59" and 2.56"
• Measurements (Weekly Good Habits Pad - 25 sheets): 95mm L x 95mm W / 8.24" x 5.71"
• Outer made from trendy Saffiano leather + a stud closure
• Lining made from 80% polyester and 20% cotton blend
• Elastic pen loop
• 6 ring binder
• 2 internal slots/pockets
• 1 large pocket
• Mini 'Weekly Good Habits' pad
• Perpetual (not dated) Calendar
• Tabs for Calendar, My Day, Weekly Reflection, Mind, Nutrition, Exercise
• Fun exercised to explore the different areas of your wellbeing
• Logs, planners and shopping lists
• 3 Sticker Sheets
• Inspiring quotes & prompts
Your kikki.K Planner is handmade using natural materials, which means no two Planners are the same. Due to the nature of leather, there may be some slight irregularities in the leather colour and size of the grain.
Free USA shipping for orders over $150 US.
Standard Flat Rate $9.95 US.
*International orders are sent via Air Mail Express, and most orders should be delivered within 5-10 days.
Please note: Costs do not include duties and taxes. Overseas customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees that may be imposed are the responsibility of the customer.
View more Shipping & Delivery information.
- It's okReview by Yanster
I gave up using the inserts- I just use the planner with other health/wellness inserts i downloaded online.
Not recommended. (Posted on 6/11/2016)
- Not enough pagesReview by Pam
Please release reasonably priced refills with more pages! (Posted on 9/09/2016)
- Just GorgeousReview by Bea
- Not enough pages :(Review by Ira
- IN LOVEReview by Wendy
- True perfectionReview by Milena
- Amazing, but only usable for a monthReview by Hannah
- Wellness PlannerReview by nicole
- Exactly what I've been waiting for!Review by Jennie
- Beautiful but not enough pages!Review by E
I was really hoping this would be a helpful tool in helping me overcome some mental health issues that I've been having as well as achieve a better work/life balance, and I'm sure it would if I wasn't so afraid of using up all of its limited pages, but to sustain using it properly all year will simply be too expensive for me.
Please, please, PLEASE rethink either the price of or quantities provided in the insert packs kikki.K as I'd love to be able to utilise this beautiful planner without it costing me a fortune. (Posted on 3/02/2016)
- Overpriced insertsReview by L
You cannot even make good quality copies of them if that will be your intention as the ink is very faint ; even reading some pages is difficult.
I really do appreciate the improvements and efforts on this planner; but their inserts should cover at least half a year. The concept is perfect and due to the clear demand it had at its launch it has a market... but I wont definitely be buying anymore; and it definetely affected my decision to buy the planner. Who can pay 20bucks every month? and then have every month a 12 month undated calendar?
I think the refills need to redesign, to a 3,6 or 12 minth period and including the dividers. Its ok to pay a bit extra but its insane if they think we will be buying this every month to get the daily pages and other cool inserts! (Posted on 31/01/2016)
- Love it!Review by Pahola MR
This planner is so beautiful and pretty, the inserts, quotes in gold and all the pastel colors in pages omg it looks sooo good. Also I like the texture and the size is very comfortable even though it is large.
This was my first time buying with this shop and it was a successful purchase. Thanks kikki-k! (Posted on 27/01/2016)
- <3Review by Lani
- Little value for a lot of money...Review by Kristin
- Not Happy Review by Heather
I contacted Kikki and expressed my frustration with photos attached. I asked them if I could exchange the product for one that did not have this issue. Their response was that each planner is hand sewn and no two planners are alike. I didn't want to pay to have it shipped back so I am stuck with it.
This was my very first purchase from Kikki and it may be my last. I've heard their customer service is wonderful but I did not have that experience at all. (Posted on 21/01/2016)
- Perfect! Just keep the line!Review by Courtney Allison
- Just what I was looking for, but not enough pages!Review by Hayley
- PerfectionReview by Milena
- MEDIUM PLEASE!!!Review by Ruby
- Love it but rings let me down Review by Lily
- I Love ItReview by Nic
- Not Great for Long TermReview by Isabel
Right off the bat the front upper corner is miss-sewn/sewn badly. It's bulky and the shape is off. But the cost of shipping it back and all that was too much of a hassle so I figured I could live with it.
Inserts are printed incredibly light. Some pages are hard to read. The actual inserts are a bit strange: You only get 15 days of daily logs, but 26 weeks of weekly reflection, the perpetual calendar lasts 12 months, the exercise pages are only good for a month, the daily food long will only last a month. After 15 days or 30 days I'm already out of 50% of the inserts. But a replacement pack gets me only another months worth (plus another 12 month calendar, etc which isn't needed.)
I love the idea but I would not recommend this to anyone. (Posted on 12/01/2016)
- Sound mind sound bodyReview by Sarah J
- Love, Love , Love ItReview by Jasmin
- Medium?Review by duncandy
- My second planner and possibly the cutestReview by A.C.
- Amazing Review by Molly
- Such a beautyReview by Anna
- BeautifulReview by Christina
Absolutely love it. (Posted on 1/01/2016)
- Inspirational PlannerReview by Charlie
Back to top
Returns & Exchanges:
Returns can be made within 2 weeks of purchase according to our Returns Policy.
View more Returns & Exchanges information.