Join our Team
Since being founded by Swedish born Kristina Karlsson in 2001, kikki.K has won a string of awards for excellence in retail, business and design. We are passionate about being a great place to work and 95% of our team members say that kikki.K is a friendly place to work. We are proud to have been recognised in the BRW Best Places to Work in Australia in 2012, 2013 and 2014, and BRW Best Places to Work in Asia in 2015.
We're passionate about investing in our people and showed them that we value them. As a retail or head office team member you will enjoy:
• Unique benefits including a paid day off on your birthday.
• Generous staff discounts.
• Great potential for career progression - we prefer to recruit from our team first.
• Ongoing training and access to all the tools required to be successful.
• The opportunity to be part of an amazing team of fun and talented individuals.
• Reward and recognition programmes.
• A forum to communicate openly and be heard by our Leadership Team.