HABITS WORKSHOP: IN STORE
Habits, both good and bad, are such a huge part of our lives but something we can often overlook. Understanding how they work, and how you can master them, is crucial to create and live a life you love. Be inspired to:
- Explore how habits work so you can learn to create or change them
- Pinpoint one main habit to focus on to get you started
- Learn some practical techniques to help track your progress
- Make a plan to commit to your new habits over the next 12 months
All attendees enjoy a complimentary copy of our Habits Journal. Bookings are essential, please call your local store now!
- 5 - 10 participants
- Bookings are essential
- Snacks and drinks provided
- Runs for 1.5 hours
Workshop registrations are non-refundable within 48 hours of the workshop.Guests must provide 24 hours’ notice if they would like to reschedule a workshop.
ScheduleNSW/ACT Macarthur: Tue 20 Nov, 4.30pmNZ Shore City: Fri 9 Nov, 6.15pmQLD Chermside: Tue 19 Feb, 6pmSNG Ion: Thu 10 Jan, 9amSNG Ion: Thu 11 Apr, 9amSNG Ion: Thu 21 Feb, 9amSNG Ion: Thu 21 Mar, 9amSNG Ion: Thu 30 May, 9amSNG Ion: Thu 9 May, 9amVIC Chadstone: Tue 15 Jan, 6pm