SLEEP BY NICK LITTLEHALES: MORE SLEEP
This book is full of thought-provoking facts and tips to help you recharge your mind and body, written by leading sleep coach Nick Littlehales. In our busy, super-connected world, we need a new approach to sleep. One that helps us cope with our ever more demanding days and lets us be our personal best. Littlehales ground-breaking practical techniques from recognising your personal sleep characteristics and cycles, to posture and bedding will allow you to get the highest possible quality of sleep recovery. Dont put off your health and sleep any longer read this book, put thoughts into action and start living your best life today.
Sleep is often something that we take for granted, but it’s one of the most important factors in living a life you love – one full of energy and excitement. Sleep by Nick Littlehales is full of thought-provoking facts and tips to help you recharge your mind and body. Don’t put off your health and sleep any longer – read this book, put thoughts into action and start living your best life today.Kristina Karlssonkikki.K founder & stationery lover
- MEASUREMENTS: 183mm L x 132mm W x 20mm H/7.2" L x 5.2" W x 0.79" H
- Soft, laminate cover
- Gold Foil Detailing
- Limited Edition kikki.K Designed Cover
Shipping & Returns
Items can be returned to us with the following details:
- Item is returned within 30 days of purchase.
- The original receipt or proof of purchase is provided.
- The returned item is unused with original packaging.
- The returned item is not monogrammed.
- Items can be returned for a refund, exchange or gift card.