THE LITTLE BOOK OF HOUSE PLANTS AND OTHER GREENERY: LIVING WELL
House plants are having their time at the moment. And it’s no wonder! Inexpensive to purchase, easy to care for and the perfect way to add life to your home or workspace, surrounding yourself with greenery is not only known to help lift your mood, inspire ideas and create a sense of calm, plants also purify the air around you. What more could you want?
The Little Book of House Plants and Other Greenery by Emma Sibley is your number one source for plant-loving (and growing) inspiration to help you make an indoor garden of your home. Featuring a directory of 60 of the most popular varieties, fun photography and expert advice on care, propagation, pruning, potting and more, this book covers everything you need to know to bring a little nature to your surrounds.
And don’t forget, once you’ve learnt all you need to know, we’ve got some gorgeous Pot Planters, Planter Stands and Planter Sticks to help you embrace your indoor oasis.
Measurements:Length: 188mm / 7.40"Width: 168mm / 6.61"Height: 20mm / 0.79"Feature:
- Hard cover reading title by Emma Sibley
Shipping & Returns
Items can be returned to us with the following details:
- Item is returned within 30 days of purchase.
- The original receipt or proof of purchase is provided.
- The returned item is unused with original packaging.
- The returned item is not monogrammed.
- Items can be returned for a refund, exchange or gift card.