Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
You must will not misuse this Website in anyway, you will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. kikki.K will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose all relevant information to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Website linked to it. The use of automated systems or software to extract data from this Website for commercial purposes, (‘screen scraping’) is prohibited without license.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of kikki.K or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
You may store, print and display the content for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or documentation supplied by kikki.K. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of kikki.K.
Where you register on this Website, the following terms and conditions apply.
• You must provide us with accurate registration information.
• You must keep any user name and password allocated to you confidential, and we are entitled to assume that anyone using that user name and password is you.
• We reserve the right to close accounts if you are attempting to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupt any of our services in any way.
• If you sign into any area of this Website that uses a single-sign on (e.g. Facebook Connect) on a public computer (e.g. at a university, public library etc,) and do not sign out, someone else who uses that computer after you may be able to access your account(s).
• Where you access the Website using a mobile device (e.g. a phone or tablet) through a web browser, depending on your settings you may stay signed on from that device. This means that someone else with access to your device may be able to access your account(s).
• If you are purchasing a gift voucher as a gift, it is your responsibility to check the delivery email address is correct. kikki.K can’t be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone else or if the gift voucher is lost, stolen or deleted.
• A defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen card cannot be replaced, refunded or redeemed. This card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be reloaded.
• When a Gift Voucher has been purchased on our Website, it can take up to 3 hours for the voucher to be sent to the recipient. If there is a delay kikki.K can’t be held responsible. We can’t take responsibility if a gift voucher can’t be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, or any other factors outside of our control.
• Gift vouchers can be redeemed for merchandise and/or services only at kikki.K boutiques in the country of issue and online at www.kikki-k.com.
• Gift vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase and can be used across multiple orders. Validity date cannot be extended. Any balance remaining on the card after the date of expiry cannot be refunded or credited.
• You may use more than one gift voucher on a single order.
• Gift vouchers can be used in conjunction with other Promotional and Discount Codes to purchase items or services.
• Gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase other gift vouchers.
• Afterpay and Promotional Codes can’t be used to purchase gift cards.
• If the value of your purchase is less than the value of the gift voucher, your spend will be deducted and the remaining balance can be redeemed when you next make a purchase. If your order exceeds the value of the gift voucher, you can pay the remaining balance using another payment method.
• When you return, part return, or cancel an order and a gift voucher was used as full payment, your refund will be issued to you in gift vouchers. There will be no monetary exchange for returned or cancelled orders made with gift vouchers.
• When you return, part return, or cancel an order and a gift voucher was used as part payment, the refund will be made in the same way as the purchase was made (for example $10 gift voucher and $10 credit card would be returned in the same way).
• Sometimes we offer Promotional Codes which may apply to any, or certain specified purchases or products on this Website.
• Each Promotional Code will be subject to specific terms & conditions specified at the time the Promo Code is issued (including the length of time to use the code) in addition to those mentioned in these Terms of Service.
• Promotional Codes can be provided on this Website or via email such as your birthday, new member or anniversary codes.
• Only one Promotional Code can be used against an order at any one time unless otherwise stated within that codes specific Terms and Conditions.
• A Promotional Code can't be applied to an order after that order has been placed.
• If any exclusions apply to that Promotional Code, it will be outlined within the relevant codes specific Terms and Conditions.
• If the Promotional Code has expired, you won’t be able use it.
• We can’t accept any responsibility once we have given you a Promotional Code and we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement if it gets lost and/or gets used by someone else as this will result in the Promotional Code being cancelled.
• If a Promotional Code is offered on this Website and can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of the Promotional Code, we reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotional Code.
• Promotional Codes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If you receive a Promotional Code, it can only be used by you for the purpose for which it was issued.
• Don’t pass your code directly on to others or make it available to others (for example, posting it on social media). If we believe that at the point of purchase or retrospectively you are abusing the use of Promotional Codes in any way, we reserve the right to cancel your Promotional Code or suspend/close your account without letting you know beforehand.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order for any goods on our Website you are agreeing to purchase the goods on and subject to the following terms and conditions. Dispatch may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to change for which we will not be responsible.
When placing an order you agree that all details you provide to us are true and accurate and that you are an authorised user of payment method used. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. Please be aware that some of the goods sold through our Websites may not be suitable for children under 18 years of age. Our Website accepts payments using Visa, Mastercard, American Express (AU site only), Paypal, and Afterpay (AU and NZ sites only). When you place an order, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved and your card has been debited. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you decide to cancel your order a full refund will be provided. If you think that there is a fault with the goods you have received, please contact our Guest Experience Team as soon as possible, include your order number, problems with the goods and if possible photographs of the defect. You may be entitled to a replacement or refund for a major fault or entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality. You can return any goods within 30 days of receipt for a refund of those goods if the item(s) is unused with original packaging and the original receipt or proof of purchase is provided. We will refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them and in the method you purchased them. All goods will be inspected on return. You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us. Any goods returned are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. We are not responsible for any goods that are returned to us in error.
Disclaimer of Liability
Nothing in these Terms of Service excludes, restricts or modifies any right or remedy, or any guarantee, warranty or other term or condition, implied or imposed by any legislation which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited.
If any guarantee, warranty, term or condition is implied or imposed in relation to these Terms of Service under the Australian Consumer Law or any other applicable legislation and cannot be excluded (a “Non-Excludable Provision”), and kikki.K is able to limit the remedy for a breach of the Non-Excludable Provision, then the liability for breach of the Non-Excludable Provision is limited to one or more of the following at kikki.K option
• In the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
•In the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Subject to kikki.K’s obligations under the Non-Excludable Provisions and to the maximum extent permitted by law, kikki.K is not liable for, and no measure of damages will, under any circumstances, include special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages; or damages for loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings or loss or corruption of data, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute, under an indemnity, based on fundamental breach or breach of a fundamental term or on any other basis, whether or not such loss or damage was foreseeable and even if advised of the possibility of the loss or damage.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any Website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Linking to other Websites
If we link to other websites, we take no responsibility for the content of, and make no representations as to the accuracy of any third party websites we may link to from this Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless kikki.K Pty Ltd, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs arising from your use of this Website or your breach of these Terms of Service.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect.
If you have a complaint about kikki.K, please contact our Guest Experience team through one of the methods below:
• via phone +61 3 9645 6346
• via email email@example.com
• via post to Suite 203, Level 2, 120 Bay St, Port Melbourne VIC AUSTRALIA 3207
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm AEST, Saturday and Sunday 10am to 5pm AEST
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these Terms of Service, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
We shall have the right that at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary these Terms of Service, products, services and/or any page of this Website. The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede all preceding and concurrent agreements between you and us.
New Member Voucher
Log in online and use the unique promo code provided in the email at the checkout; Voucher valued at $10USD; Member exclusive; Valid for two weeks from the date received - see email for exact dates; One time use only; Offer valid on kikki.K branded full-price and sale product. Not valid in conjunction with Birthday, Retention, Anniversary or Unidays code; Not redeemable for cash or Gift Vouchers; Offer redeemable at kikki.K stores only, not redeemable at kikki.K concessions or events; One per customer, per transaction; No change given.
Log in online and use the unique promo code provided in the email at the checkout; Voucher valued at $10USD; No minimum spend; Member exclusive; Valid for one month from the date received - see email for exact dates; One time use only; Offer valid on kikki.K branded full-price and sale product. Not valid in conjunction with New Member, Retention, Anniversary or Unidays code; Not redeemable for cash or Gift Vouchers; Offer redeemable at kikki.K stores only, not redeemable at kikki.K concessions and events; One per customer, per transaction; No change given.
Log in online and use the unique promo code provided in the email at the checkout; Voucher valued at $10 USD; Member exclusive; Valid for four weeks from the date received – see email for exact dates; One time use only; Offer valid on kikki.K branded full-price and sale product. Not valid in conjunction with Birthday, Retention, New Member or Unidays code; Not redeemable for cash or Gift Vouchers; Offer redeemable at kikki.K stores only, not redeemable at kikki.K concessions or events; One per customer, per transaction; No change given.
Log in online and use the unique promo code provided in the email at the checkout; Voucher valued at 15% off; Member exclusive; Valid for four weeks from the date received – see email for exact dates; One time use only; Offer valid on kikki.K branded full-price and sale product. Not valid in conjunction with Birthday, Anniversary or New Member code; Not redeemable for cash or Gift Vouchers; Offer redeemable at kikki.K stores only, not redeemable at kikki.K concessions or events; One per customer, per transaction; No change given.
Diary and Planner Lovers
ONLINE: Use the promo code at the online checkout; IN STORE: Customers must present their 2019 or 19/20 Diary or Planner in store to redeem or redemption with barcoded voucher only; Valid for one time use only; Not transferable; Offer not valid in our kikki.K Little Boutiques or for the purchase of gift vouchers; Not valid with any other offer; While stock lasts; Not redeemable at David Jones and Myer; Not transferrable; Offer ends on the last day of each month (11.59pm Local time).
Free Shipping on orders over $150
Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $150. Discount applied at cart.
4 for 3 Greeting Cards, Wrap and Trimmings
Order 4, pay for 3 on selected cards, card packs, wrapping and trimming; Not valid in conjunction with any other offer; Free item is of equal or lesser value.
4 for 3 Storage
Order 4, pay for 3 on storage and filing; Full priced products only; Selected styles only; Not valid with any other offer; Free item is of equal or lesser value.
4 for 3 Dream, Do, Enjoy, Share Books
Purchase all 4 Dream, Do, Enjoy, Share books to receive one free. Offer valid on the purchase of all 4 books only. Valid on selected styles: 10955201, 10955101, 10954901, 10955001. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer; Limited time only.
Dream Big Tote Bag for $4.50 with any purchase
Enjoy a Dream Big Tote Bag (11205301) valid at $8.95 for $4.50 with any purchase. Offer valid on full price and sale items instore and online for a limited time only. Discount applied at cart. Excludes REN Gift Packs. Valid in conjunction with birthday, anniversary, new member and retention vouchers only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, for the purchase of Gift Vouchers or monogramming service charges. While stocks last.
Enjoy 4 for 3 on Everyday Essentials
Buy any 3 items and receive the 4th item free from our Everyday Essentials Collection. Free item to be of equal or lesser value. Valid on full priced items from the Everyday Essentials Collection. Offer valid in kikki.K standalone stores and online. Limited time only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, for the purchase of Gift Vouchers or monogramming service charges. While stocks last.
Dream Life Bundle
Purchase both the Your Dream Life Starts Here Book and the Dream Life Journal and receive them both for $44.95. Discount applied at shopping cart. Not valid in conjunction any other offer. Not redeemable for cash or Gift Vouchers.
Mid Year Sale Enjoy up to 50% Off
Enjoy up to 50% off selected styles only in store or online for a limited time only. Offer available in store and online. Valid on kikki.K branded items only. Valid in conjunction with Free monogramming on orders for up to 5 characters with any purchase of $50 or more from Wednesday, 15 May until Sunday, 2 June 2019. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, the purchase of gift vouchers, workshops service fees and monogramming service charges. Offer excludes David Jones and Myer. While stocks last.
Buy one workshop and bring a friend for 50% off
Purchase one workshop registration in store and receive your second registration for 50% off the RRP. Offer available from 10 June 2019 until 7 July 2019. Offer available in store only and applicable for Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and the United Kingdom. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Offer excludes online, David Jones and Myer. While stocks last.
She Shines collection online pre-order:
Pre-orders for the limited edition She Shines collection can now be placed online only. While stocks last. Pre-orders will be shipped in August 2019. Shipment date is subject to change. Prices as marked. She Shines collection not yet available in store.
Extra 20% Off Sale Items
Take an extra 20% off sale styles only. Offer valid in standalone kikki.K stores or online on our Australia, New Zealand, UK, Rest of World and USA sites only, from 12:01am Wednesday 26 June 2019 until 11:59pm Sunday 30 June 2019. Excludes the purchase of gift vouchers, workshops service fees and monogramming service charges, the following stores won't be participating in this offer - Belconnen (NSW), Wagga Wagga (NSW), Cairns (QLD), Mackay (QLD), Sunshine Plaza (QLD) and Bayfair Little Boutique (NZ). Offer is non-transferable; not valid with any other offer. While stocks last.
Enjoy your choice of one Mini Gel Pen 10pk or Pastel and Neon Mini Pen 10pk valued at $11.50 for $5 with any purchase. Offer available on 11101201 Mini Gel Pens 10pk and 10991001 Pastel and Neon Mini Pens only. Offer valid from 1 July 2019 until 21 July 2019. Discount applied at shopping cart. Not valid in conjunction any other offer. Not redeemable for cash or Gift Vouchers. One per customer, per transaction.
If you have any further questions, please feel to contact us.