When do we collect your personal data?
When you visit our website, stores or use our services, we collect personal data. We do this in the following ways: Information you provide us directly for example:
- Making customer purchases
- Registering for a kikki.K Workshop
- Accepting customer orders
- Processing payments
- Arranging product holds
- Creating an account
- Accepting gift voucher payments
- Joining our membership/subscribing to receive emails
- During conversations with our team members;
- When you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail or any other means);
- When you interact with us by using devices within our stores; or
- If you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment.
Please see the table below for examples about what we collect and why:
|Information we collect||Why do we collect it?|
Your Name and Contact details such as your residential or business address, email address and telephone number
To provide you with products and services that you have requested from us we provide your personal data to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers, send order updates via email and sending you information about our new products and services.
Your gender and date of birth
To provide you with the most relevant content communications and share with you your member benefits such as your welcome, anniversary and birthday vouchers.
Your company name (if applicable)
To deliver your purchase to you
Your payment information
To create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts and refunds.
If you are a candidate for employment, we may collect other information as further set out in our application forms or during the recruitment process. This may include information relating to your employment history, working eligibility rights, suitability for the role you are applying for, and your referee details
If you are a candidate for employment, to assess your suitability for a position at kikki.K.
Contact history between kikki.k and you
To answer your questions and provide you with information or advice and to consider and respond to complaints made by you
Your shopping preferences and a list of products and services you have purchased from kikki.K. This may include your shopping history, items, colours, or other attributes of products and services we have provided to you or may provide to you in the future
To provide you with relevant consumer information and notify you of products and special offers that may be of interest to you
Information we require to deliver, service or fulfil warranty obligations for products or services
We want to give you the best service possible, without the relevant information we can't.
Your marketing preferences, including the type of marketing materials you wish to receive and the method of delivery (email, SMS, direct mail, social advertising, or other)
To communicate with you, including about products and services, special offers, and events that might interest you.
Information you provide to us via application forms, or directly to team members within our stores in relation to our products and services.
Carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way kikki.K and its related bodies corporate and service providers provide products and services to you
Your responses to surveys, competitions and promotions
To be eligible to participate and have the opportunity to win, we need to have this information.
Information about how you use our website such as currency and location preferences
To give you the best shopping experience
Login details for linking your Facebook account to us
It makes it easier and faster for you to use our site.
We may also collect personal data about you from third parties, for example:
If you are a candidate for employment, we may collect information about you from your nominated referees, where you have authorised us to do so.
We also collect information automatically, for example when you visit our website like your IP address and device type. We also collect information when you navigate through our websites and services, including what pages you looked at and what links you clicked on.
This information helps us get a better understanding of how you are using our website and services so we can continue to provide the best experience possible. Some of this information is collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies.
How we use your data
The primary purpose for our use of your data is to operate our websites, provide you with our services in store and online and to manage our relationship with you. We also use your personal data for other purposes which may include the following:
- to provide you with products and services that you have requested from us
- to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice
- to communicate and market, including providing you with information about products and services, special offers, discounts, competitions and events which might interest you and in accordance with your marketing preferences
- to display targeted advertising to you online – through our own websites or through third party websites and their platforms
- operational communications like changes to our website and services
- to enhance our website and services
- to protect you so that we can detect and prevent any fraudulent or malicious activity
- to analyise, aggregate and report
- to produce aggregated and anonymised analytics and reports which we may share publicly or with third parties
If we are unable to collect your personal data
If we are unable to collect your personal data, some or all of the following may occur:
- We may be unable to provide products or services to you, to the requested standard or at all;
- We may be unable to communicate with you to provide information about products and services that you have purchased from us, or may intend to purchase in the future;
- We may be unable to tailor the content of our marketing communications to suit your preferences;
- Your experience when interacting with us may be delayed or not as efficient as you may expect;
- If you are a candidate for employment, we may not be able to process your application for a position at kikki.K.
Mail: The Privacy Officer kikki.K Pty Ltd PO Box 107 Albert Park VIC 3206
Last update of this policy: 23/5/2018
If you have any questions, please call us on +61 3 9645 6346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.